Microsoft Academic dataset made available via Azure Marketplace not available any more? RRS feed

• Question

• I made some good use of the MSA dataset made available via the Marketplace in the past. When I revisited the site recently to update some of my results, it is no longer functioning. The dataset is available, but it does not return any data as it times out with a proxy timeout error (504). The actual error message is "{"odata.error":{"code":"","message":{"lang":"en-US","value":"We are currently experiencing problems with the backend database. If you continue to receive this error, please contact us (https://datamarket.azure.com/support).\r\nWe appreciate your patience and will continue to improve the product based on your feedback. -- Reference #: 6ed97ace-1656-4469-a742-68ca41b25145"}}} (504)"

I have reported this to the Azure team as the support link, but I have not heard back on this for almost a month now. Is this dataset an open dataset any more? I am assuming this stopped functioning around the launch of the new MSA site.

Thanks and best regards

Rasika

Friday, July 8, 2016 1:55 AM

All replies