How do I register my key for Auto Collage 2008 on my new computer? RRS feed

• Question

• I purchased Microsoft Auto Collage 2008 in September 2013.  I purchased a new computer with Windows 10.  For some reason it did not install with the other programs.  I installed the version that is available  but it will not accept my registration key.  What do I do?  I love the program and use it so often.  thank you 
    Friday, January 29, 2016 7:53 AM

All replies

• I found my product key after searching for some time and gave up.  I accidently discovered it in my Microsoft profile.

Go to Outlook.com and login.

Click on your Account (your picture if there is one, to the right of a question mark) on the top right corner.

Click on View Account tab.

Click on Payment and Billing tab. Pull down menu drops down.

Click on Order History.  

Set filters for Show to "all" and From to "All available".

Your receipt with license key should show up here if you purchased the software using your Microsoft account.

Locate the receipt and click on the Install link.  product key appears.  this is the one I used to register.

Unfortunately the Install button next to product key does not work.  You may have to locate the software executable installer: MicrosoftAutoCollageSetup.msi on Microsoft website.  I just checked and found it available.  

Share away!

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 10:54 PM
  • Thank you very much.  Unfortunately, it's not showing that purchase in my Microsoft accounts.  I purchased it about 10 years ago.  Thank you for your help!
    Friday, June 19, 2020 7:31 PM