C# Supress Security when redirect 'App A' to 'App B' to process execution RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Experts,

Currently I am developing a C# web application(App A in intranet server 1) to search database records for administration and display the employee details. As and when they click Employee hyperlink in search result(provided edit option) and save in database(working). Now I have a requirement that I have to pass it to different c# web application(App B hosted on intranet server 2) to process pdf file if specific value is selected during edit mode of employee details. where I need to call 'app B' to process it. Some reason not to use or integrate pdf process in my app because there are tons of templates and project files in 'app B' and dont want to duplicate. The database for the 'app A' and 'app B' are pointing to the same Employee Database.

I have no idea of security trimming from 'app A' to 'app B'. I beleive there is a way to configure in web.config to supress security. Could you please suggest me or send me any kind of sample application?

The main intension is end user should not feel that the there are 2 different applications to process these features.

I am ok to send query string values from app A to app B for the changed values. Please suggest.

Thanks

Shri

• Moved by Kristin Xie Tuesday, September 9, 2014 8:08 AM
    Monday, September 8, 2014 7:56 PM

Answers