UR2 Drop down lists on Optionsets RRS feed

• Question

• On-Premise 2013 Installation with UR2 installed and this issue doesn't seem to be fixed as its meant to be in UR2

Depending on the placement of an option set field in a section of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 form, the number of visible options is limited, and the user has to scroll to see the remaining options.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Pete

Friday, March 28, 2014 8:29 AM

All replies

• Online UR2 it seems to be OK - does not necessarily display all options, but certainly more than previously. I have added "Relationship Type" to the very bottom of a section and it shows 6 options. I still have to scroll, but previously in this position I would have seen one or maybe two options at best.

Hope this helps.
    Adam Vero, Microsoft Certified Trainer | Microsoft Community Contributor 2011
    UK CRM Guru Blog

Friday, March 28, 2014 5:15 PM
  • Adam is correct. It works fine in CRM Online. However, noticed that the build number of CRM Online is different from that of UR2. Wonder if it has something to do with the fix

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

Friday, March 28, 2014 9:21 PM