Precision must be an integer within the allowed range: 0 for integers, 0 to 4 for money and 0 to 5 for float and decimal fields

Question

• When I open a quotedetail I encounter an error: Precision must be an integer within the allowed range: 0 for integers, 0 to 
    4 for money and 0 to 5 for float and decimal fields . Anyone can help ??
    Tuesday, August 4, 2009 7:11 AM

Answers

• Maciej,

This error usually occurs when the product you have on your quotedetail is not in the pricelist which is used for the quote. Add the product to the pricelist used in the quote and the problem should disappear :).

I hope that helps,
    Kuba
    -- Kuba Skałbania, Netwise
    Tuesday, August 4, 2009 8:00 AM

All replies

• Hi Maciej,

Check what values are being set in all the money/currency fields you have. It seems there is an error in one of the money/currency fields.
    Regards,
    Chinmay
    http://metrix.blogspot.com
    Tuesday, August 4, 2009 7:35 AM
  • Hi,
    I've checked it and I don't see any errors.
    Thank You fot the response.
    Tuesday, August 4, 2009 7:38 AM
  • Maciej,

This error usually occurs when the product you have on your quotedetail is not in the pricelist which is used for the quote. Add the product to the pricelist used in the quote and the problem should disappear :).

I hope that helps,
    Kuba
    Tuesday, August 4, 2009 8:00 AM
  • Thanks, it works :))
    Tuesday, August 4, 2009 8:25 AM
  • Of course, it does ;).

Best regards / Pozdrawiam,
    Kuba
    Tuesday, August 4, 2009 8:43 AM
  • I get this message when I select a product on the opportunity product page. The product is in the price list selected for the opportunity. Appreciate any pointers on this issue.

Thanks,

Narendra Adap.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013 10:29 PM
  • I found (and blogged) another solution
    First check the solution of Jakub
    If you stil have this problem check this out

http://crm.vdsnickt.eu/2013/04/error-on-quote-product-precision-must-be-an-integer/

Monday, April 8, 2013 11:25 AM