none
No longer a Partner? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Been using the partner forums for awhile now. Since the recent updates in September to the forum site, I always get an error message when I login "You are not authorized to perform this action.". I don't see the right hand column with my listings like "my settings, my profile, my threads, etc" I have to click on 'Need help with Forums? (FAQ)' before I see the right hand column again. Also whereas I had a list of all my postings when I clicked on 'My Threads' I now only get one or two postings displayed. For example some of my recent postings have disappeared altogether. I cannot find them again.

Lyj
    • Edited by Brent Serbus Wednesday, October 5, 2011 4:44 PM partner affil
    • Moved by Brent Serbus Wednesday, October 5, 2011 4:44 PM partner affil (From:Forums Issues (not product support))
    Wednesday, October 5, 2011 12:08 PM

Answers

• It can take up to a month for affiliations to make it through all the systems. The forums / profile here on MSDN/TechNet only displays what's being given to us by other teams. We can't control speeding that up unfortunately.
    • Marked as answer by Sean Jenkin Tuesday, October 11, 2011 5:42 PM
    Friday, October 7, 2011 5:30 PM

All replies

• I don't see a Partner label close to your name which means that your account is not associated with the Partner. You may want to investigate if you're still a Partner.
    For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog
    Wednesday, October 5, 2011 1:15 PM
  • Are you sure you are using the correct Windows live account when logging in?

Stefan Blom, Microsoft Word MVP
    Wednesday, October 5, 2011 1:24 PM
  • This is happening because you no longer have a microsoft partner affiliation. I'm move this to the profile and recognition forum.
    Community Forums Program Manager
    Wednesday, October 5, 2011 4:43 PM
  • I have re-enrolled as a partner but I am still getting the error message. It's been 48hrs.

Lyj

Friday, October 7, 2011 2:20 PM
  • It can take up to a month for affiliations to make it through all the systems. The forums / profile here on MSDN/TechNet only displays what's being given to us by other teams. We can't control speeding that up unfortunately.
    • Marked as answer by Sean Jenkin Tuesday, October 11, 2011 5:42 PM
    Friday, October 7, 2011 5:30 PM
  • Thanks for the replies. Back online.

Lyj
    Monday, October 10, 2011 12:56 PM