One care not updating again this is my 5th or more post RRS feed

• Question

•  

Steve, this one care is just not updating, i did all the run reg's at the one care help site, i have wasted 1 hour of my time, again, i'd say over 10 hrs since this problem started in Oct or Nov, it'll only work if i uninstall and reinstall, and after a week or two the problem just starts again.

I did not bother to do any backups since last time i used over 10 disks  to backup and they became useless after reinstalling etc.

I think microsoft really needs this problem fixed, as with the help site, and now all the fix its we have to do and never had to this before.

all of this worked for over a year with no problems, and at that time i had adware installed and it did not conflict with one care, then in Oct-nov when there was an update something went wrong and has been wrong ever since.

i would tell others having this problem not to bother doing a backup, and back up your my documents folder for any file you would need, until microsoft gets to the root of this problem.

I am unhappy with this problem and being i just paid for my new subscription would like a refund and you can remove any one care from my system and i will return my original disk.

if you would kindly send me to the site to request a refund i'd appreciate it.

Sunday, February 3, 2008 7:00 PM

Answers