none
I cant see my points RRS feed

• Question

• Hi i dont know if i can ask this in the forum but in FAQ this link appear like support anyway i have some questions today i solved some questions but i dont get points for it. The user checked my answer but nothing happen maybe someone could help me with this or to find the correct forum to ask some help for this. Thanks

Si se solucionó tu consulta no olvides marcar la respuesta. Saludos

Thursday, February 28, 2013 11:24 PM

Answers

• MVP's, MCC's, and moderators cannot report these bugs, except by posting here. An owner or administrator must log the bug. In this case, it may be considered part of the larger performance problems we have experienced lately. Many things happen behind the scenes when you mark an answer. If there is a timeout, some of the steps fail to happen.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

• Marked as answer by José Barba Friday, March 1, 2013 5:25 PM
    Friday, March 1, 2013 3:25 PM

All replies

• Can you post threads where your answers were marked and didn't get points? There was a thread on this same topic recently.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Thursday, February 28, 2013 11:27 PM
  • Here for example

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/es-ES/netfxwebes/thread/55236332-362a-4c58-a063-efb9df526d29
    http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/es-ES/sqlserveres/thread/59d7fbf3-cd98-4193-bd1f-d08b08e0c28b
    http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/es-ES/repdeves/thread/d37410e5-0974-420b-9ec5-f1aae1c8cc60

In the last link was the first time that i dont get the points. 

Thursday, February 28, 2013 11:31 PM
  • The last thread is a bit hard to figure out if you got points or not since it was several days ago and your activity is only 2 days old.

My blog

Thursday, February 28, 2013 11:39 PM
  • I know but the first and second threat were today and i dont get the points maybe i have to wait 24 hours but if nothing happen i can open other thread?

Thursday, February 28, 2013 11:41 PM
  • I think you were hit by a bug. There is a chance your points will never be restored :( 

My blog

Friday, March 1, 2013 12:16 AM
  • See last messages in this thread - same problem

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/Profile/thread/a36ffb49-ee53-45f2-b9ba-04485fd774c2

My blog

Friday, March 1, 2013 2:35 AM
  • Two of your replies were marked as answers about 18 hours ago, so they should show up in your activity, but they do not. Other answers do show up in your profile activities.

I do not see any delay in my activities at this time, but others have reported delays. Maybe there is a problem. This is the correct forum to report this.

Friday, March 1, 2013 2:55 PM
  • Thanks for your answer Richard you know if some of MVP or MCC could report this like a bug?

Friday, March 1, 2013 3:03 PM
  • MVP's, MCC's, and moderators cannot report these bugs, except by posting here. An owner or administrator must log the bug. In this case, it may be considered part of the larger performance problems we have experienced lately. Many things happen behind the scenes when you mark an answer. If there is a timeout, some of the steps fail to happen.

• Marked as answer by José Barba Friday, March 1, 2013 5:25 PM
    Friday, March 1, 2013 3:25 PM
  • Thanks for your answers finally all is working good one more time thanks.

Friday, March 1, 2013 5:24 PM
  • Yes, I see all three answers you linked in your activities now. Glad to see this resolved.

Friday, March 1, 2013 5:41 PM
  • I seem to be also missing points for helpful votes. Say, I have a helpful vote in this thread

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/transactsql/thread/9c249f29-bbad-40d8-a45d-1fb1b7c7bf3a but I don't think it was counted or reflected in my points. About a week ago I saw a similar situation with another helpful vote.

My blog

Friday, March 1, 2013 6:19 PM
  • Naomi, for the thread titled "Exception Tracking" I see you got credit for a helpful vote in your activities 19 hours ago (at this moment).

Friday, March 1, 2013 10:48 PM
  • I think it was in Activity but not in Points. But it's hard to be sure.

My blog

Friday, March 1, 2013 10:55 PM