DLNA Errors when browsing media on PS3 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone.

I am running Vail and when I'm on my PS3 and browsing my media files I see a lot of DLNA errors. Does anyone else see this? Is this a known issue and is there a way around this?

Thanks!

Saturday, June 12, 2010 7:02 PM

Answers

• Perhaps a bug report on Connect with server logs (collected using the Vail log collector tool)?
    I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Saturday, June 12, 2010 7:16 PM
  • Check the log collector documentation; there's a registry key that may not be set correctly.
    Sunday, June 13, 2010 12:13 PM

All replies

• Perhaps a bug report on Connect with server logs (collected using the Vail log collector tool)?
    Saturday, June 12, 2010 7:16 PM
  • Hi there.

I downloaded, installed, and ran the Windows Server Code Name “Vail” Log Collector but received the following error:

"Failed to send Watson report. The report can be found in c:\Users\Admini~1\AppData\Local\Temp\3\ColorodoLogs.zip

In addition, I cannot view any of my MP3s nor can I listen to them through my PS3.

What is even more strange, on my XBox 360, I can see the folders that have my content however the 360 says the folders are empty. I can clearly see the folders are not empty when I browse them directly on the server or through my Home Group.

I even tried to run the run the Windows Server Code Name “Vail” Log Collector but received the following error:

"Failed to send Watson report. The report can be found in c:\Users\Admini~1\AppData\Local\Temp\3\ColorodoLogs.zip

Vail is pretty useless without the ability to see and play my media on my game consoles.

Sunday, June 13, 2010 5:57 AM
  • Check the log collector documentation; there's a registry key that may not be set correctly.
    Sunday, June 13, 2010 12:13 PM