Diff between Flash Drives and Smart Drives? RRS feed

• Question

• Whats the difference between flash drives and smart drives?
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 11:04 AM

Answers

• But I guess that the flash drive contains more options than smart drive.. chk it out !
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 11:11 AM
  • Hi Aravind

Ur answer is not right. Smart Drives have more functionalities than flash drives.

Check and tel me wat they are !

Wednesday, March 7, 2007 11:12 AM
  • Ok.. Let me tell u the answer..

A USB smart drive is a USB flash drive with additional capabilities, typically software, that enable it to run active programs from the drive, from encryption technology to personalized Web browsers to Instant Messaging services. Users can purchase USB smart drives, or download software from the Internet that enables existing flash drives to be upgraded to "smart" drives.

Got it?

Wednesday, March 7, 2007 11:14 AM

All replies

• There is no difference.. dont worry !!!
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 11:10 AM
  • But I guess that the flash drive contains more options than smart drive.. chk it out !
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 11:11 AM
  • Hi Aravind

Ur answer is not right. Smart Drives have more functionalities than flash drives.

Check and tel me wat they are !

Wednesday, March 7, 2007 11:12 AM
  • Ok.. Let me tell u the answer..

A USB smart drive is a USB flash drive with additional capabilities, typically software, that enable it to run active programs from the drive, from encryption technology to personalized Web browsers to Instant Messaging services. Users can purchase USB smart drives, or download software from the Internet that enables existing flash drives to be upgraded to "smart" drives.

Got it?

Wednesday, March 7, 2007 11:14 AM
  • two are same only
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 11:26 AM
  • i think smart drives have more functional capabilities than that of the flash drives...
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 4:11 PM