outgoing profile error email router configuration could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm trying to configure the email router for CRM 4 against a CRM site that is SSL enabled.  I keep getting an error "The Email Router Configuration Manager was unable to retrieve user and queue information from the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server. This may indicate that the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server is busy. Verify that URL ‘ ‘ is correct. Additionally this problem can occur if specified access credentials are insufficient. To try again click Load Data. (The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.)"

I've already made sure the server is in the PrivUserGroup.  I have also tried using access credentials of a CRM sys admin account.  And I installed rollup 19 as well.

There is a test server where the email router is working fine and the main difference to the production site is SSL so I think it has something to do with the FQDN and the certificate.

The site has a wildcard SSL certificate but everything looks correct.

Thanks in advance.

R Girtu

Thursday, July 5, 2012 5:52 PM

Answers

All replies