Money 99 v 7 RRS feed

• Question

• For years now I have been happily running Money 99 version 7. I recently upgraded my windows 8 to windows 10 only to find that money wouldn't work, so at great trial and tribulation I reverted back to Windows 8. My question - Is there an upgrade I can do to Money which will be compatible with Windows 10 or do I just persevere with Windows 8 and Money 99 v.7. Alternatively is there a Home Finance Programme available that is compatible with the Data in my Money programme that will run on Windows. I'm sorry but I am a bit of dinosaur so if there is a solution I would need guiding through step by step! Thanks in anticipation
    Wednesday, March 23, 2016 5:48 PM

All replies

• Money 99 is known to work with Windows 10. What troubleshooting steps did you try? The first step would be to uninstall Money 99, reboot then reinstall.

Upgrades to Windows, particularly to long since installed and multiply upgraded versions, can leave the latest upgraded version proving problematic. The remedy is to clean install the latest Windows version.

The second post in this forum gives links to later versions than Money 99. Choose the appropriate regional version for where you are.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016 6:48 PM