none
I did not sign up for this, please remove my profile entirely

Question

• Hi there, I found you have a page on me on your microsoft academic search

(I can't put the link here as it is not allowed to put links).

it is on the journalogy dot net with author number 25028618 with my name.

I did not ask for this, and I am requesting you to remove me from your listing, I do not

wish to be there, remove everything including my picture and my publications, remove this

page. Thank you.

Monday, June 17, 2013 7:49 PM

Answers

• We have edited your author profile (removed the image). The change must be processed in the system and should be visible online soon. Thank you for your patience.

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Thursday, June 20, 2013 6:52 PM
  • Hello Patrick,

Thank you for contacting us again. We understand this issue is very important to you, and we apologize for any inconvenience. We have resubmitted an edit request to remove the photo on the author profile in the event there was an issue with the database processing the original request. We will continue to monitor the profile to ensure the changes are applied. Please do let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Best regards,

Friday, July 19, 2013 12:03 AM

All replies

• Hi there, I found you have a page on me on your microsoft academic search

(I can't put the link here as it is not allowed to put links).

it is on the journalogy dot net with author number 25028618 with my name.

I did not ask for this, and I am requesting you to remove me from your listing, I do not

wish to be there, remove everything including my picture and my publications, remove this

page. Thank you.

OK, I understand my profile cannot be removed from here, at least remove the picture please. I have removed all the links (which were to non-existent old webpages) but it does not help.
    Thursday, June 20, 2013 5:57 PM
  • We have edited your author profile (removed the image). The change must be processed in the system and should be visible online soon. Thank you for your patience.

Thursday, June 20, 2013 6:52 PM
  • Hi Thomas,

It has been almost a month and I still see my picture is posted there.

How long does it take to process this?

Saturday, July 13, 2013 2:37 PM
  • How long does it take to remove a picture?

How long does it take to replay to a question?

I don't see anything has been done here

http://www.journalogy.net/Author/25028618/patrick-godon

am I supposed to sue Microsoft for not respecting my privacy? Is that how it works? or is there someone competent to take care of things?

Thursday, July 18, 2013 11:56 AM
  • Hello Patrick,

Thank you for contacting us again. We understand this issue is very important to you, and we apologize for any inconvenience. We have resubmitted an edit request to remove the photo on the author profile in the event there was an issue with the database processing the original request. We will continue to monitor the profile to ensure the changes are applied. Please do let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Best regards,

Friday, July 19, 2013 12:03 AM