none
game issues

Question

• Yes hello, i am experiancing some problems with my new sofware of Nba2K16. the reason being that the date on the game does not change.

Now i have tried deleating and recovering my profile and that didn't seem to work for me. I've updated my Xbox360 about 3-4 times that was aprently required at the time so i just let my system run it's couse. What are some things i can do to eleviate this problem i am occuring?

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Friday, October 09, 2015 1:57 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Wednesday, October 07, 2015 3:34 PM

Answers

• Hello,

The MSDN, TechNet and Expression Library Feedback forum is to "Help improve the Library Experience in MSDN, TechNet and Expression by providing feedback on features, bugs, look and feel or by just providing suggestions". This is not a support forum.

I'd ask on the Xbox forums.

As Microsoft's Xbox forums are on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 10:49 PM
  • They'll help you over here.

http://forums.xbox.com/

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Monday, October 12, 2015 2:31 AM

All replies

• Hello,

The MSDN, TechNet and Expression Library Feedback forum is to "Help improve the Library Experience in MSDN, TechNet and Expression by providing feedback on features, bugs, look and feel or by just providing suggestions". This is not a support forum.

I'd ask on the Xbox forums.

As Microsoft's Xbox forums are on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, October 07, 2015 10:49 PM
  • Same problem also, its very odd. 
    Wednesday, October 07, 2015 11:03 PM
  • They'll help you over here.

http://forums.xbox.com/

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Monday, October 12, 2015 2:31 AM