MTA - .Net Fundamentals Certification Query.... RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone.... I'm about to start preparing for .Net Fundamentals certification in MTA.... like to ask you people what is the preferred book, tips to crack this exam, preparation guidelines... any information from your side that could help in completing this certification... Thank You...
    • Moved by Mike Feng Thursday, March 21, 2013 6:56 AM
    Wednesday, March 20, 2013 9:21 AM

Answers

• Hi,

the best way of preparing for an exam is the official site. Have a look at the "Skills Measured" tab, where you can find most of the topics covered in this exam (plus preparation material). The only book I'm aware of for this exam is the following one.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 6:15 PM

All replies

• Hi,

the best way of preparing for an exam is the official site. Have a look at the "Skills Measured" tab, where you can find most of the topics covered in this exam (plus preparation material). The only book I'm aware of for this exam is the following one.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 6:15 PM
  • Has your question been answered? If so, please mark the post as answer so other community members with a similar question can find help faster.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 5:04 PM
  • Hi Musthaq,

If you have further questions regarding any Microsoft certification, there is a Training and Certification forum as well:

http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/CertGeneral/threads

Regards,

Zoli

Wednesday, April 3, 2013 8:17 AM