none
Unhappy with a moderator RRS feed

All replies

• Hi Bill,

So sorry for the inconvenience caused. But please let me explain:

Our working procedure is

1. The moderator of a forum move the threads which seems not promising to get answers there to the Off-Topic Forum.
    2. Guys in the Off-Topic Forum would help to point out the correct forum.
    3. Then you may re-post your question to that forum or we can help you move that thread if you agree.

I hope my clarification would be satisfying.

If not, feel free to post here and I'll get back to provide further assistance.

Regards,

Kun Li

STO Application Support

Server and Tools Online Operations Team

Friday, May 20, 2011 1:49 AM
  • My apologies; I am not satisfied with your clarification.

Over 50% of the posts in the original forum are unanswered (3817/6925).

My post was only there for less than 3 days.

There have been no recommendations for a "correct" forum, after over two weeks - I have waited patiently.

The post belonged where it was originally created.

Please restore my post to the original forum (ClickOnce and Setup & Deployment Projects).

Thank you very much.

Bill

It has been two weeks since it was moved, and there have been no recommendations.

The post belonged in the forum where it was posted.  There are 3,817 unanswered posts (out of In the ClickOnce and Setup & Deployment Projects

Pleas

bill
    Friday, May 20, 2011 7:21 PM
  • Hi Bill,

Do you mind re-posting that question to the correct forum you think?

Even if I had it done, your post would not appear to be on the first page for it had been posted many days before.

I'm sorry to say I have no rights to move it back unless the owners of that forum approves.

It's just our working procedure.

Kun Li

STO Application Support

Server and Tools Online Operations Team

Saturday, May 21, 2011 12:14 AM
  • I don't think expertise in Microsoft products can help you... you are asking about CD labels, you probably want to first dig the archive of a community related to CD burning, such as the comp.publish.cdrom.hardware newsgroup. 

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 3:37 AM