none
How can I restrict to use system Drives ,Desktop when the Wpf Application is running in Windows 10 OS Machines RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Please help me on this,

Suppose when a WPF application is running in Windows 10 OS machine.

User have only accessible to that running wpf application, they can't use or see the specified machine desktop and respective drives.

Any solution or settings changes for this .

Regards

krrish

• Moved by Bob Ding Thursday, March 1, 2018 1:35 AM
    Friday, February 2, 2018 9:20 AM

All replies

• Hi krrish,

>> User have only accessible to that running wpf application, they can't use or see the specified machine desktop and respective drives.

The user has a window login privileges to run this WPF program, but can not allow him to access the disk or other ?

Is this the scope of the WPF question?

Unless I have any misunderstanding, you maybe need to rephrase your question and give us more context.

Best Regards,

Bob

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 2, 2018 11:06 AM
  • Yes some persons who made malicious programs have also asked this question. 

However, whatever your reasons are. It is not a subject of these forums. 

Success Cor

Friday, February 2, 2018 11:11 AM