CRM for banking solution RRS feed

• Question

• I am researching on how to integrate core banking system application with Microsoft dynamic CRM. I found and read the white paper from microsoft regarding the CRM for banking solution. it is very useful but my part in this project is to integrate the core banking software and CRM.

I have CRM on my server, is there a free banking software I can download ? if Yes how do I starts the integration process ? I know it is a big projet , can any one give me on where to begin , send me link/s to where these solution been addressed especially with demo ...

I appreaciate any insight in advance

Yeshi

YM
    Monday, January 9, 2012 8:40 PM

Answers

• Sara,

If you're interested to integrate the Core banking software with Dynamics CRM, then our company HCL is providing the same solution under the banner of FinEdge. Please have a look at the below link:-

CRM Banking Solution

Please let me know, if I can help you more further.

Software developer working on Asp.Net, C#, jQuery and Dynamics CRM
    Tuesday, January 10, 2012 1:00 AM

All replies

• Sara,

If you're interested to integrate the Core banking software with Dynamics CRM, then our company HCL is providing the same solution under the banner of FinEdge. Please have a look at the below link:-

CRM Banking Solution

Please let me know, if I can help you more further.

Software developer working on Asp.Net, C#, jQuery and Dynamics CRM
    Tuesday, January 10, 2012 1:00 AM
  • Thank you for the response, I looked at the web site you sent , but what I am interested in is what software is used for integrating the banking system and the MS dynamics CRM ?

Thanks again

YM
    Wednesday, January 11, 2012 6:58 PM