Looking for an add in to separate classes in distinct files RRS feed

• Question

• I'm working on a old program. .cs files are used to store multiples classes.

Do you know a visual studio extension able to split multiple classes .cs files in separate files ?

Tanks for help

Laurent

Thursday, February 6, 2014 9:53 AM

Answers

• Hi Laurent,

Maybe the re-sharper is what you want to get.

Reference:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2652901/text-manipulation-split-classes-in-a-single-file-into-mulitple-files

In addition, since it is not the VS IDE usage issue, I am moving your question to the moderator forum ("Where is the forum for..?"). The owner of the forum will direct you to a right forum.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, February 21, 2014 1:50 AM
  • I ask them an open Source Developper licence, I'm waiting for the approval...

Sunday, February 23, 2014 12:04 PM

All replies

• Hi Laurent,

Maybe the re-sharper is what you want to get.

Reference:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2652901/text-manipulation-split-classes-in-a-single-file-into-mulitple-files

In addition, since it is not the VS IDE usage issue, I am moving your question to the moderator forum ("Where is the forum for..?"). The owner of the forum will direct you to a right forum.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, February 21, 2014 1:50 AM
  • I ask them an open Source Developper licence, I'm waiting for the approval...

Sunday, February 23, 2014 12:04 PM