Addin Uninstall Fail RRS feed

• Question

• Any idea why an addin shows installed and when you try to uninstall it states "uninstallation failed".  More specifically ASoft AutoExit.
    Sunday, November 30, 2008 1:43 AM

Answers

• JSHollis said:

Any idea why an addin shows installed and when you try to uninstall it states "uninstallation failed".  More specifically ASoft AutoExit.

Normally, add-ins don't do that.  You should contact the author of the add-in for assistance.
    Sunday, November 30, 2008 1:48 AM
  • JSHollis said:

Do you know who that is?  I sent something through a website but never recieved a reply.  Seems like some of these developers abandon their forums after development.

This is the only link I know of.
    Saturday, December 6, 2008 3:18 PM

All replies

• JSHollis said:

Any idea why an addin shows installed and when you try to uninstall it states "uninstallation failed".  More specifically ASoft AutoExit.

Normally, add-ins don't do that.  You should contact the author of the add-in for assistance.
    Sunday, November 30, 2008 1:48 AM
  • Do you know who that is?  I sent something through a website but never recieved a reply.  Seems like some of these developers abandon their forums after development.

Saturday, December 6, 2008 2:59 AM
  • JSHollis said:

Do you know who that is?  I sent something through a website but never recieved a reply.  Seems like some of these developers abandon their forums after development.

This is the only link I know of.
    Saturday, December 6, 2008 3:18 PM