none
How do I change my company name in signature? RRS feed

• Question

• I've been away from this forum for a long time and only recently came back here to ask a question.  I noticed that in my posts and responses, there's a signature line at the end of each (after a horizontal bar) that is showing a very old employer name from about 15 years ago.  I've looked through my profile and where ever that is configured, I don't see it and can't remove it.

Organon Professional Services

Thursday, August 22, 2019 3:52 PM

Answers

• If you're asking about the "Brown and Caldwell" then try editing the "I work at"

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Profile/u/edit

If you meant "Organon Professional Services" then from left pane dropdown choose Quick Access\My Settings\Profile Signature

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Thursday, August 22, 2019 4:15 PM
  • Dave,

Thanks for the reply, I was talking about the "Organon..." one and that worked.  I think the problem was that Quick Access must be context sensitive in this forum and wherever I was when I was searching for that, I didn't see "My Settings."  I had hunted all over, but then, after reading your reply, I tried opening a new window, outside of my post, and checked Quick Access from there.  When at the top of the forum, the rest of those options were there and I was able to delete that signature.

Thanks!

• Edited by TimGraffham Monday, September 23, 2019 10:07 PM
    • Marked as answer by TimGraffham Monday, September 23, 2019 10:07 PM
    Wednesday, August 28, 2019 6:26 PM

All replies

• There it is: "Organon Professional Services"

When I edit my profile, I see an Employer property and I've put in my current employer, but that doesn't show up.  This old employer sig line value must be configured somewhere else in my Microsoft identity profile.

Any ideas where to look?

Organon Professional Services

Thursday, August 22, 2019 3:53 PM
  • If you're asking about the "Brown and Caldwell" then try editing the "I work at"

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Profile/u/edit

If you meant "Organon Professional Services" then from left pane dropdown choose Quick Access\My Settings\Profile Signature

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Thursday, August 22, 2019 4:15 PM
  • Dave,

Thanks for the reply, I was talking about the "Organon..." one and that worked.  I think the problem was that Quick Access must be context sensitive in this forum and wherever I was when I was searching for that, I didn't see "My Settings."  I had hunted all over, but then, after reading your reply, I tried opening a new window, outside of my post, and checked Quick Access from there.  When at the top of the forum, the rest of those options were there and I was able to delete that signature.

Thanks!

• Edited by TimGraffham Monday, September 23, 2019 10:07 PM
    • Marked as answer by TimGraffham Monday, September 23, 2019 10:07 PM
    Wednesday, August 28, 2019 6:26 PM
  • Glad to hear, you're welcome.

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 6:33 PM