MSCRM Call connector error after rollup 14 RRS feed

• Question

•  

Not sure where to begin on this one.  We have 10 CRM users each with outlook 2010 and CRM client for outlook installed.  Each client also has a cisco call connector installed on their machine.  Everything was working fine until Rollup 14.  Here is the issue:

When a call comes into a desk phone the CRM call connector detects it and does a search of the CRM for matching records and then takes the user to the respective record and this has worked flawlessly for months.   Each time a call come in now it throws an error  No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.  192.168.10.151:48119    When I go into the MSCRM Client Configuration and disconnect and try to reconnect I get the same error.   If I reboot  the CRM server (on premise) the client can connect again, but the second a call comes in to one of the clients the error is thrown again.

Any ideas?

Monday, December 6, 2010 8:55 PM

All replies

• It sounds like a piece of code is holding the port.   Telnet the port after you get the error and see if it's blocked.

Curtis J Spanburgh
    Monday, December 20, 2010 6:47 PM