OCS 2007 and Speech Server Integration RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all;

I’m writing to ask if anybody has successfully integrated OCS 2007 and Speech Server 2007.

My current setup is as follows:

OCS 2007 Enterprise:

• Front End Server
    • Archiving and CDR Server
    • Edge Server
    • Mediation Server

Audiocodes Mediant 1000

PRI Trunk (30 Channel)

This part is all working correctly.  I can accept incoming calls by assigning a number (assigned to the PRI Trunk) to those users that need a direct dial-in number, as well as make outbound calls from Microsoft Office Communicator 2007.

But our company needs a way of assigning extensions to those people without direct dial in numbers.  People wishing to contact these co-workers, would ring a General number and be presented with a simple IVR application that would redirect calls based on Departments or Extensions, and route calls to those user’s Communicator Application.

I haven’t seen much information on the net about how to integrate OCS 2007 and SS 2007.  The only place I’ve come across information is in the following link:

http://gotspeech.net/blogs/michaeldunn/archive/2007/08/29/speech-server-and-ocs.aspx

I’ve followed the steps indicated, but couldn’t get it to work.  I can’t seem to hear the default message WelcomeToOCS.speax, and can’t see any errors logged on any of the server. 

I hope someone can help me.

Monday, January 21, 2008 8:24 AM

All replies

• The way to implement the functionality that you suggest is using Exchange 2007 UM and automated attendants.

Saturday, February 16, 2008 9:29 AM