Conversion by demographic? RRS feed

• Question

• One of adCenter's differentiators is the demographic data associated with impressions and CTR. Unfortunately, you can't map demographics to conversions even with adCenter's conversion tracking script installed on your site. With Gatineau, will you be able to segment conversions by campaign, keyword or creative and demographic?

Thanks,

Charles

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 9:30 PM

Answers

• Hi Charles,

Got some information back from my developers and it looks like the demographics information is fully live in the  Beta.  You should be able to drill down to them on just about all the reports inside Gatineau.   So the short answer is, yes!  You will be able to see your conversion data with demographic breakouts.

Brian

Thursday, November 1, 2007 7:00 PM

All replies

• Hi Charles,

I’m going to have to research the break down on this to get you a firm answer.  I do not believe you will be able to track demographics data during the beta. It is a functionality that could be really usefull so I will pass on your recommendation for it's inclusion in later versions, to our developers.

I'll try and get a definitive answer today.

Brian

Thursday, November 1, 2007 3:05 PM
  • Hi Charles,

Got some information back from my developers and it looks like the demographics information is fully live in the  Beta.  You should be able to drill down to them on just about all the reports inside Gatineau.   So the short answer is, yes!  You will be able to see your conversion data with demographic breakouts.

Brian

Thursday, November 1, 2007 7:00 PM
  • Brian:

Thanks for the reply. I look forward to kicking the tires when I get my invitation.

Cheers,

Charles

Micro Marketing

Saturday, November 3, 2007 4:14 PM