Server 2012, Exchange 2013 and outlook 2013 through a VPN connection RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have a problem. I an using server 2012 DC with Exchange server 2013. on one server and a TS 2012 on another server. On the TS i have installed office 2013. Everythis works fine on this location.  This location (i call it A) is connected to an other location B. on location B i have a Fileserver and a TS alsow 2012 server. on the TS i have office 2013 installed. and thats where it goes wrong.

The clients (outlook 2013) on the TS in loction B cannot connect to te server in location A.  The autodiscover works fine. It resolves the username to an email adres. But then i get the message "the default folder set cannot be opened. no connection to the exchange server. verify that the exchange server in online etc...."

i've read 4 differnt step by step exchange 2013 howto's and i followed all of the nessesary steps. everyting as it should be. so that is no problem and all the users on location a can work fine. 

The VPN connection is not the problem because there was a 2003 server with exchange an that one worked fine with the same configuration and same situation.

I hope someone can help me solving this problem.

Thursday, January 31, 2013 9:57 AM