Spam RRS feed

• Question

• I have sent a lot of messages to MSN they have stopt me getting into my account because it was sending spam. it then tells me to send a code to a email that o don't have and will never get the code back from. If they had a look at my account they would have seen i have had this email from the first time they started MSN and i am not guilty of sending spam. I need my email account because after all this time  I have lot of stuff i need in there. the next step will be court as i have not had a reply from them and have sent a lot of emails from my  new email that i have had to make. is there a way to get all my stuff back then cancel that account.
    Thursday, May 10, 2012 6:14 PM

Answers

All replies

• For assistance with your issue, please see: How to contact MSN Customer Support.

Carey Frisch

Thursday, May 10, 2012 8:04 PM
  • Thanks i got links to go to from them but they keep coming up error. Plus this is the code i got from them 1175539351 and they still have not been back in touch.

s.smith

Sunday, May 13, 2012 4:48 PM
  • "brave1st" wrote in message news:4c5127aa-8cb1-485e-bf58-c07fdb18b6da...
    Thanks i got links to go to from them but they keep coming up error. Plus this is the code i got from them 1175539351 and they still have not been back in touch.

s.smith

We cannot help here - you should email them using the contact email address they sent you, with the Incident number in the Subject.

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Sunday, May 13, 2012 5:01 PM
  • Please visit the more appropriate MSN Support Forum for asistance.  This particular forum is for "Feeedback and Comments" related to "Microsoft Genuine Advantage" and has nothing to do with MSN issues.

Carey Frisch

• Marked as answer by brave1st Tuesday, May 15, 2012 10:50 AM
    Sunday, May 13, 2012 5:55 PM