How to change Windows Live Mesh Sync filter settings

• I'm trying to sync a folder that contains EXEs. But these files are getting filtered. Where does one go to change the type of files to be filtered?
    Wednesday, January 26, 2011 4:12 AM

All replies

• Well, I looked and looked, both on the web and on my computer, and there is absolutely nothingm anywhere about filters. What looking did make me realize is what a mess Microsoft has made of cloud storage. On my machine, I have Live Mesh, SkyDrive, Sharepoint Live or whatever it's called. Get your act together Microsoft! In the meantime, I'm going back to Dropbox. It just works!!!!!
    Wednesday, January 26, 2011 5:15 AM

There are no user adjustable filters for Windows Live Mesh. And, according to the Help information, there are files that will never be synchronized with Windows Live Mesh.

Since you are referring to Windows Live Mesh, not Live Mesh - www.mesh.com, you are in the wrong forum.

For discussion of the new Windows Live Mesh (formerly Sync), (as well as the released Live Sync version) go here:

Feedback can be provided at http://feedback.live.com

~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Wednesday, January 26, 2011 1:26 PM