none
Recent replies are not showing but visible in activity RRS feed

• Question

• I can't tell if this is a bug or by design. Is there some sort of screening in which my reply has to pass in order for it to be visible? I asked a question and later wrote a reply, but 11 hours later, I still do not see my reply show up in the original thread. But when I go to recent activity, it shows that I had a reply.
    Tuesday, March 10, 2020 4:46 PM

Answers

• I also cannot see your reply. It should not take so long for the reply to appear. Only a moderator in the forum can tell what happened. One possibility is that your reply included either a hyperlink or an image, and because your account is not yet verified, it was flagged as spam. Did you see a message to that affect? In any case, if you have not already, you should request that your account be verified by posting a request in the current thread for that purpose here:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/dc4002e4-e3de-4b1e-9a97-3702387886cc/verify-account-42?forum=reportabug

The other possibility is that spam filter registered a false positive, which can happen. It might help to reply in the thread, asking what happened. The moderator that replied and asked you to provide code should be able to tell what happened. Unfortunately, we usually cannot tell what triggered a false positive.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 5:05 PM

All replies

• I also cannot see your reply. It should not take so long for the reply to appear. Only a moderator in the forum can tell what happened. One possibility is that your reply included either a hyperlink or an image, and because your account is not yet verified, it was flagged as spam. Did you see a message to that affect? In any case, if you have not already, you should request that your account be verified by posting a request in the current thread for that purpose here:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/dc4002e4-e3de-4b1e-9a97-3702387886cc/verify-account-42?forum=reportabug

The other possibility is that spam filter registered a false positive, which can happen. It might help to reply in the thread, asking what happened. The moderator that replied and asked you to provide code should be able to tell what happened. Unfortunately, we usually cannot tell what triggered a false positive.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 5:05 PM
  • I can see a Delete placeholder but we cannot tell what or why it was deleted, better to follow up as Richard mentioned with that forum's moderators.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 1:03 AM