none
Editing signature suggestions RRS feed

• General discussion

• I would like to see on the "My Settings" page where you edit your signature two things:

1. Disclaimer that says that the sig uses HTML code and what tags and attributes of the tags (like the target attribute of the "a" tag is not supported) are supported, so that for example newbies know that pressing Enter wont linebreak the sig, but that they have to use <br />.

2. Live preview of signature so we can preview what it will look like, so we don't have to post random posts to see if we liked the changes or if we missed a change (as I have done that once or twice...).
    Hello! Please reply back, promptly if possible with the results to solutions to your problem!
    - JoelbX
    JoelbX's favorite threads | Skydrive | Cool 'gadget' programs: Download or Visit websites
    Stuff for win7 launch party hosts
    • Changed type JoelbX Sunday, October 18, 2009 9:50 PM suggestion not question
    Sunday, October 18, 2009 9:49 PM

All replies

• To add to this:

3. A drop-down list of common HTML tags you could use (also could be useful for HTML editor for posts)
    Hey there! Please reply back promptly so we can answer your problem faster!
    - JoelbX
    JoelbX's favorite threads | Skydrive | Cool 'gadget' programs: Visit websites
    Tuesday, November 10, 2009 11:32 PM
  • ePlease add suggestion #2 PLEASE (you can see why below...)

To add to this:

4. Add disclaimer that says only X characters are allowed, and have a countdown to how many characters you have left (like ebay with the listing title)
    Hey there! Please reply back promptly so we can answer your problem faster!

JoelbX's favorite threads | Skydrive | Cool 'gadget' programs: Visit websites
    • Edited by JoelbX Saturday, December 19, 2009 2:32 AM edit signature :)
    Sunday, November 15, 2009 5:28 PM