Forum for Active Directory related issue RRS feed

• Question

• May I know where I have to post Active Directory related issue (accessing with c#) ?
    Wednesday, July 8, 2009 12:28 PM

Answers

• It is not related to C# in any way. You need to divide your question into a directory service-specific question and a C#-specific question, probably with other questions like LDAP to connect these two.

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and click the chartreuse pyramid floating over nothingness/null to mark other helpful posts as helpful. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Wednesday, July 8, 2009 5:47 PM
  • Hello ,

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest creating a new thread for your question in the (Windows Server TechCenter > Windows Server Forums > Directory Services) forum located here:  (http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winserverDS/threads).

Hope that would be helpful.

Have a great day!

Thanks & regards,
    Ashawani Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Wednesday, July 8, 2009 12:43 PM

All replies

• Hello ,

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest creating a new thread for your question in the (Windows Server TechCenter > Windows Server Forums > Directory Services) forum located here:  (http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winserverDS/threads).

Hope that would be helpful.

Have a great day!

Thanks & regards,
    Ashawani Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Wednesday, July 8, 2009 12:43 PM
  • Whether this forum deals with accessing AD server through C#?
    Wednesday, July 8, 2009 12:48 PM
  • It is not related to C# in any way. You need to divide your question into a directory service-specific question and a C#-specific question, probably with other questions like LDAP to connect these two.

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and click the chartreuse pyramid floating over nothingness/null to mark other helpful posts as helpful. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Wednesday, July 8, 2009 5:47 PM