none
How to ask a manager / moderator a private question?

Question

• Is there a way to speak privately to a manager / moderator regarding abuse on a forum?
    Friday, September 18, 2009 1:38 PM

Answers

• Does this have something to do with me deleting one of your posts as off topic?  That was a judgment call.  The OP no doubt already knows he's got a problem, he doesn't need to be reminded about it.  His posts are quite harmless.

Hans Passant.
    • Marked as answer by Wyck Sunday, September 20, 2009 11:18 PM
    Friday, September 18, 2009 6:25 PM

All replies

• Not directly since we don't yet support Private Messaging or Discussion. However, if you send a service request to this URL. They will contact and work with you directly and direct you or possibly be the mediator between the moderators.

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/emailcontact.aspx?scid=sw;en;1432&ws=Forums-Tech

Thanks.
    Forums Test Lead
    • Proposed as answer by Brian Borg Friday, September 18, 2009 7:07 PM
    Friday, September 18, 2009 6:00 PM
  • Does this have something to do with me deleting one of your posts as off topic?  That was a judgment call.  The OP no doubt already knows he's got a problem, he doesn't need to be reminded about it.  His posts are quite harmless.

Hans Passant.
    • Marked as answer by Wyck Sunday, September 20, 2009 11:18 PM
    Friday, September 18, 2009 6:25 PM
  • No problem.  Your call on moderation.  I respect that.  Just making sure I wasn't in any trouble.  Thanks for acknowledging me at least.  'nuff said.
    Sunday, September 20, 2009 11:18 PM
  • Thanks.  We're cool.
    Hans Passant.
    Monday, September 21, 2009 1:40 AM