Sync Outlook and a SQL 2005 Express Database RRS feed

• Question

• We want to put in the feature in our application that we can synchronize the contacts data in outlook to our CRM. i found the example but that is old and work only with the old SyncFX.

Our question: Have someone a new and working example? Can some help me to reach the goal?

Thnak you
    Michael
    • Moved by Max Wang_1983 Wednesday, April 20, 2011 11:24 PM Forum consolidation (From:SyncFx - Technical Discussion [ReadOnly])
    Tuesday, September 29, 2009 7:22 AM

Answers

• Hi Michael,

We will be updating the samples for the V2 release but in the meantime it shouldn't be too hard to get it working on CTP2 bits.  Be sure to change the project references to point to the new versions and try to build.  Please post any specific issues you have.

-Jesse
    Tuesday, September 29, 2009 8:00 PM

All replies

• Hi Michael,

We will be updating the samples for the V2 release but in the meantime it shouldn't be too hard to get it working on CTP2 bits.  Be sure to change the project references to point to the new versions and try to build.  Please post any specific issues you have.

-Jesse
    Tuesday, September 29, 2009 8:00 PM
  • Hello Jesse,

I have see that you have release the new Sync Framework. It´s fine. Thank you very much for your hard work.

Can you say me, if you now release a new Example for Outlook / Own Database Example? Sorry that I ask you again, but if that work for me then I´m very happy ;-)

Michael
    Thursday, October 29, 2009 12:52 PM
  • Hi Michael,

We are working on posting the new samples.  I should say that the new sample is not much different than the current one.  The old one should pretty much work.  I believe the old one does sync outlook contacts to sql express.

-Jesse
    Thursday, October 29, 2009 4:43 PM