none
Debugger extensions RRS feed

• Question

• First post in this type of forum structure so sorry if this is the wrong forum.

Any of you recommend any payware debugger extensions? I'm working on a startup business project, and the default debugger just isn't enough for me I don't think.

I am using the Visual Studio 2008 Professional version. Can't afford 2010 2012 or 2013 so I have to stick with 2008.

I have been intersted in OzCode's debugging features but they do not support VS2008. Anyone know of any payware extensions like OzCode that support 2008?

• Moved by Caillen Monday, October 13, 2014 1:46 AM
    Saturday, October 11, 2014 8:38 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Visual C# forums is not the right forum to duscuss this question.

There're plenty of debugger extensions on VSGallery, but in VS 2008, you can't use Extension Manager, so these extensions seems can't work. VS2008 is too old to use so many excellent extensions. I still recommend that you move to VS2012 or VS2013.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, October 13, 2014 1:46 AM
  • Trust me, I would upgrade to VS2012, but I can't afford it, so I have to stick with 2008. Sorry if this was the wrong forum to post this.
    Wednesday, October 15, 2014 3:43 PM