none
New Activities RRS feed

• Question

• I think I like the new Activities, but there are several problems. First, quite often the words 'Forum Activity' are in a wrong language (say, I had 'Exibir Todos os Threads de Fóruns' and even in Chinese). Secondly, in addition to points I still want to see number of posts and number of answers as I saw before. 
    Premature optimization is the root of all evil in programming. (c) by Donald Knuth

Naomi Nosonovsky, Sr. Programmer-Analyst

My blog
    • Moved by Whosane002 Friday, February 19, 2010 1:14 PM (From:Forums Issues (not product support))
    • Moved by Ming Ma Wednesday, July 13, 2011 6:43 AM (From:MSDN, TechNet, and Expression Profile and Recognition System Discussions)
    • Moved by Sean Jenkin Wednesday, July 13, 2011 4:39 PM (From:Off-Topic Posts (Do Not Post Here))
    Friday, February 19, 2010 5:45 AM

Answers

• We fixed most of the localization related bugs and have also introduced the # of answers & # of posts back into the user's profile.
    Husain Shambhoora (@husains) | Program Manager, Microsoft Corporation
    • Proposed as answer by Whosane002 Friday, April 23, 2010 10:16 PM
    • Marked as answer by Naomi NModerator Friday, April 23, 2010 10:51 PM
    Friday, April 23, 2010 10:16 PM

All replies

• [...]
     in addition to points I still want to see number of posts and number of answers as I saw before.

[...]
    +1

In addition I don't like the new "Biography" graphic, too little (My MVP Profile link is truncated).

Vincenzo Di Russo
    Microsoft® MVP Windows Internet Explorer, Windows Desktop Experience & Security - Since 2003.
    Moderator in the Microsoft Answers Forums Italy
    My MVP Profile: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Vincenzo
    Friday, February 19, 2010 6:17 AM
  • We fixed most of the localization related bugs and have also introduced the # of answers & # of posts back into the user's profile.
    Husain Shambhoora (@husains) | Program Manager, Microsoft Corporation
    • Proposed as answer by Whosane002 Friday, April 23, 2010 10:16 PM
    • Marked as answer by Naomi NModerator Friday, April 23, 2010 10:51 PM
    Friday, April 23, 2010 10:16 PM