Time it takes for a site to be indexed RRS feed

• Question

• Can anyone let me know what the average time is for a site to be indexed by MSN after its URL has been Submitted. Or if anyone can tell me who to contact to find out how long a particular site has been indexed by MSN. I'm currently dealing with conflicting stories from and agency and an SEO group.

URL:

www.iamshealthynaturals.com

thanks -booker
    Monday, January 7, 2008 3:58 PM

Answers

• Hi Booker,

This is a little late in coming and not much in the way of real information. Ultimately, we are unable to give you that information as it will vary from site-to-site with large, trusted sites (like yours) being more frequent. Best you could do is work out an average based on your server logs.

Brett 

Monday, March 31, 2008 10:30 PM

All replies

•  

It could be anywhere from a few days to a year.  Nobody really knows what is going on at this stage.  I'd be interested to hear what the pros told you.
    Tuesday, January 8, 2008 6:24 AM
  • The normal time to be indexed in my experience, was about 2 to 4 weeks but something happened about 4 or 5  months ago, so I lose almost all of my rankings and can’t get new indexations, probably the algorithm change.

Friday, January 11, 2008 2:00 AM
  • Hi Booker,

This is a little late in coming and not much in the way of real information. Ultimately, we are unable to give you that information as it will vary from site-to-site with large, trusted sites (like yours) being more frequent. Best you could do is work out an average based on your server logs.

Brett 

Monday, March 31, 2008 10:30 PM