Intergration into Windows Mobile 6.1 or 6.5 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    I've been using Mesh for some time now mainly to remove the need for a central server for my project team. (Five people all working on the same project) Mesh is amazing.

Since the release of Windows 7 Beta and RTM all of our machines have been running 7 and on the day of release all our machines were updated to full Retail Ultimate 7.

The issue I have is this....

We all use Windows Mobile devices, 4 with 6.1 and 1 with 6.5 however there is still no support for Cell phones or Windows tablet devices etc.

Is this in the pipeline?

Sunday, November 1, 2009 10:41 AM

Answers

• I moved your post from the main Live Mesh forum to the Live Mesh Mobile forum. Live Mesh works on both WM6.1 and 6.5, but has issues with the newer HTC devices, so 6.5 may be an issue until that is resolved in the future. An older FAQ with supported devices is here:

http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/LiveMeshMobile/thread/acf3a446-54fd-4ee6-9261-5e8720532ef8

Also, see the announcements at the top of the mobile forum for how to sign up and download the mobile client.

-steve

~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Sunday, November 1, 2009 6:29 PM