Does anyone have the MOC 50065A (2K3 ADFS) Material they want to sell? RRS feed

• Question

• Neither our TAM nor the Training Partner we use seem to have access to these materials.

There are exactly zero books on the topic at either amazon.com or amazon.co.uk

The class is not offered any longer, as there is never sufficient interest, and our TAM indicated that there will be no 2K8 version of the ADFS class so I can't simply wait the class to be Rev'ed.

The training partner may be able to get a digital version, but because I need to highlight as I read to retain the information I would be stuck printing it out on the copier, which is well below optimal from the cost and time and materials perspectives.

I can't really print out the Technet stuff either, as it would be a page by page copy to Word then print, and our TAM can't find it in PDF format for us.

Are we the only ones going to use ADFS?

Other suggestions would also be welcomed.

<plaintive>

help!

</plaintive>

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 11:27 PM

Answers

• Please contact your Microsoft Regional Service Center. Click the link below to contact your Regional Service Center:

http://cwlibrary.mslearn.net/page/support.aspx

Thank you

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Friday, June 4, 2010 5:09 AM
    Monday, May 24, 2010 3:44 AM