none
Recent change to posted items showing as unread RRS feed

Answers

• It is a newly introduced bug and was already submitted and mentioned here. I also find this behavior change very confusing as I also like to use 'My Threads' and the check for unread.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Sunday, December 23, 2012 12:24 AM

All replies

• It is a newly introduced bug and was already submitted and mentioned here. I also find this behavior change very confusing as I also like to use 'My Threads' and the check for unread.

My blog

Sunday, December 23, 2012 12:24 AM
  • and no matter how many times I close IE10 I _cannot_ mark your response as an 'answer'.
    Sunday, December 23, 2012 8:29 AM
  • and then it did, while still giving me an 'unexpected error'.
    Sunday, December 23, 2012 8:30 AM
  • This is yet another bug which goes unsolved for more than 3 months now. Due to this bug I keep loosing my points for the answers. I suggest you to at least vote that answer so I can get 5 points back...

My blog

Sunday, December 23, 2012 3:52 PM
  • Forum's Owners - do you know when this bug is going to be fixed? I sent many emails to fissues, I didn't receive responses on my inquiries.

Can you please provide us with the estimates when the bugs are going to be fixed?

Thanks in advance.

My blog

Monday, December 24, 2012 11:07 PM
  • Do you know when this bug is going to be fixed? It makes my experience with the forums a bitter one. I can not filter based on unread threads property. 

My blog

Friday, January 4, 2013 8:06 PM