none
Expert Advice on Microsoft Services

Question

• Hi,

From where should I get an expert advice on Microsoft products/services (specifically Lync OCS 2007 R2) which would be acknowledged by the judicial system?

Thank you,

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Tuesday, March 03, 2015 2:58 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Friday, February 27, 2015 8:36 PM

Answers

• I would get in contact with a Microsoft partner who is Gold certified with the Lync technology. As a requirement these partners will have experts who are certified with Lync. In some cases these individuals may also be Microsoft MVPs which means they participate in the community and are likely good candidates to help explain to others how Lync works.

Microsoft PinPoint is a site where you can find a Microsoft partner in your area. As well, check out the Microsoft MVP site to search for a Lync MVP in your area.

I would expect someone that meets what I've outlined will likely be suitable as an expert in a court of law. Of course, I'm not a lawyer or involved in any judicial system so it goes without saying that this isn't legal advice. You should speak with your lawyer. :)

Finally, it probably goes without saying you should expect to pay whoever you find for their time to help you out. You should work out the specifics with whomever you select. ;)

Saturday, February 28, 2015 4:52 AM

All replies

• I would get in contact with a Microsoft partner who is Gold certified with the Lync technology. As a requirement these partners will have experts who are certified with Lync. In some cases these individuals may also be Microsoft MVPs which means they participate in the community and are likely good candidates to help explain to others how Lync works.

Microsoft PinPoint is a site where you can find a Microsoft partner in your area. As well, check out the Microsoft MVP site to search for a Lync MVP in your area.

I would expect someone that meets what I've outlined will likely be suitable as an expert in a court of law. Of course, I'm not a lawyer or involved in any judicial system so it goes without saying that this isn't legal advice. You should speak with your lawyer. :)

Finally, it probably goes without saying you should expect to pay whoever you find for their time to help you out. You should work out the specifics with whomever you select. ;)

Saturday, February 28, 2015 4:52 AM
  • Thank you Jason!
    Sunday, March 01, 2015 8:41 PM
  • Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 2:58 PM