CRM 2013 Outlook Client - Issue sending email - Email getting stuck up in Pending Send status RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

I am currently facing a very strange problem with few users in my organisation. 
    Set-up - Office365 / CRM Online / using Outlook to send emails.

Emails sent by users from CRM are getting stuck up in 'Pending Send' status. I checked their Outlook Personal Settings (which says 'allow microsoft to send email using Outlook'). Also his user record has set to 'Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook' for both Incoming / Outgoing emails. The security role permission also has 'Senc to Outlook' set accordingly.

When i gave these user 'admin' role, the emails got delivered. I am not sure which security permission is causing the problem.

I did look searched on the net, but couldn't find anything which resolves the problem.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Thursday, March 13, 2014 10:51 AM

All replies

• You are probably using CRM 2013, look for the following

Mailbox, Email Server Profile, Send Email as Another user.

If the user does not have mailbox permissions they may not be able to send emails since with CRM 2013 Mailbox is the one that stores the mail settings.

HTH

Sam

Dynamics CRM MVP | Inogic | http://inogic.blogspot.com| news at inogic dot com

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

• Proposed as answer by Sam - Inogic Thursday, March 13, 2014 12:44 PM
    Thursday, March 13, 2014 12:37 PM