none
Installing streets and trips 2011 RRS feed

• Question

• I am using an hp laptop running windows 7 home premium sp1 the st2011 will install to completion but when attempting to run program I get :

Your registry settings for this application were not copied correctly." To correct run setup again from same location it was installed. The virus scan was turned off, I have ran 3 different registry scans and nothing changes. It will not run.

The trial version was used previously and the trial period ended, it was removed after a few weeks and I just recenntly purchased the full 2011 version. I wanted the 2012 version but it is not out yet. 

Wednesday, March 7, 2012 4:08 AM

All replies

• Hi Roaddog, here is a three page long discussion of the topic. It may contain a solution for you.

Laptop GPS World

Wednesday, March 7, 2012 3:02 PM
  • Have you installed any of the newest C redistribution updates? I found I had and remove them to the original version then installed and it worked fine. At that point I reinstalled the Microsoft updates and it still worked fine. Perhaps someone here will know exactly what version you need to be at as I don't remember any longer but it is prior to the one that installers as part of S&T.
    Wednesday, March 7, 2012 3:03 PM