No Live Meeting Video RRS feed

• Question

• Hope I'm in the right, if not, feel free to move me .  I've got MOCS and Communicator 2007 running, and I can do person-to-person video in Communicator just fine.  But, when I try to do it in a meeting, with Live Meeting, it tells me "There was a Conference Center error.  Please try again." and "The video connection was lost, try to reconnect."  I've got the MS LifeCam VX-3000 with v1.3 of the LifeCam software.  Am I missing something?
    Thursday, May 31, 2007 8:11 PM

Answers

• Okay, got everything installed once again.  This time, I did not install on the same server as sharepoint, and it now works.  SharePoint and MOCS must not play together nicely on the same server?  Not exactly sure if it was SharePoint, or if I did something differently durring the MOCS install.
    Monday, June 18, 2007 2:24 PM

All replies

• Have you enabled video in your Live Meeting policy? Do you get any errors in event viewer on the clients or the server?
    Friday, June 1, 2007 6:20 AM
  • Can you let us know the status of your issue? Did you find a solution? If so, can you post it for the rest of the forum to see? If you still have the issue please let us know? Did you enable Live Meeting policy?

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 9:58 PM
  • Sorry, I've been away.  The Live Meeting policy was in place with video permitted.  I had installed SharePoint on the same server, so I'm setting up the server once again with just OCS to see if it was SharePoint that somehow messed things up.  I'll let you know how it goes.
    Thursday, June 14, 2007 1:20 PM
  • Okay, got everything installed once again.  This time, I did not install on the same server as sharepoint, and it now works.  SharePoint and MOCS must not play together nicely on the same server?  Not exactly sure if it was SharePoint, or if I did something differently durring the MOCS install.
    Monday, June 18, 2007 2:24 PM