Trying to get my sub cancelled and my money back RRS feed

• Question

• I am writing this in the hope that someone fron OneCare will read this and act on it please.

Because to date despite various emails sent via website they just do not reply.

I bought OneCare in June 2008. I wanted to do the three month trial but something was wrong with the website so I did the 12 months straight away after taking advice from a technician. I was under the impression that I would therefore have 15 months but my receipt made clear it was only for 12 months. I have been told I can either cancel and start again with the trial period or try to get an additional 3 months at the end of 12 months but it wasn't possible just to add three months. Life was too short so I just accepted it.

But recently I have been having problems with unwanted stuff and there did not appear to be any OneCare. So I reloaded it and as it did not state that it was already there I assumed it hadn't been working. Certainly now I am again getting OneCare doing its stuff which it hadn't been doing for a while.

This was just a few days ago but now I am being told that I only have 12 days left from today of my free trial. Even supposing this was when I first installed it that was June or else five days ago. In any case I have checked my credit card and I certainly paid £37.99 on 15 June.

All I want is to cancel my subscription and get hopefully a full rebate for such a *** service. Or else someone tell me how I can write the old fashioned way so I can put in an official complaint. Please help.

Saturday, November 1, 2008 3:38 PM

Answers