none
want to be a Microsoft Student Partner. RRS feed

Answers

• Hi,

joining the Student Partners depends on the country your living. In the past there was an application link on the site. If you post your country I could ask for the local contact.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 4:16 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Never heard of it myself but they have a site.

http://www.microsoftstudentpartners.com/

Monday, May 20, 2013 9:38 PM
  • Hi,

joining the Student Partners depends on the country your living. In the past there was an application link on the site. If you post your country I could ask for the local contact.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 4:16 PM
    Answerer
  • please tell me how to register for MSP..??
    Saturday, July 20, 2013 5:43 AM
  • Hi,

like said above, it depends on the country your living. In Germany there's no registration process. Instead we you have to write an application to become a Student Partner. But that varies from country to country. Just go to the site mentioned above and check if there are any information available for your country.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Saturday, July 20, 2013 6:25 PM
    Answerer