Streets & Trips 2008 Live Search - NO search results coming up, getting error message RRS feed

• Question

• I've been using Streets & Trips 2008 for almost 2 years now, and the Live Search function has worked flawlessly...until about 3-4 weeks ago. I have 2 computers that this Streets & Trips 2008 has been running just fine, and now both computer's installation of it give this error when I try to search "Could not retrieve search results from the server. The displayed results are from the previous search."

I've uninstalled the software on my main computer, re-installed it, and I still get the same error message, with no results coming up, and 2nd computer is still doing the same.

If there an ongoing issue with the Live Search server on Microsoft's end? Or is there an update that I need to run? I've already run Windows Update and no updates were found for the software.

Please help! I use the Live Search ALL the time in my sales mgmt duites, and need to get it back!

Thanks!

James Bennett

bennettcoupons@gmail.com

• Moved by Ricky_Brundritt Thursday, May 19, 2011 1:08 PM wrong forum (From:Bing Maps: Map Control and Web services Development)
    Thursday, May 19, 2011 12:38 PM

All replies

• Hi James,

This could be some "temporary" glitch in Microsoft's end (even though it has lasted already, according to your report, already 3 to 4 weeks). I just tested the featere with version 2010, and it doesn't seem to work for me here either.

Connect with other S&T users
    Friday, May 20, 2011 12:53 AM
  • Mine has never worked.
    Monday, December 12, 2011 2:15 AM