sign in issue Blink RRS feed

• Question

• Signing in fails while using correct microsoft account name and password (checked via normal outlook sign in on the web). The app displays a login failure message.

using Lumia 625

thx, Raymond

Sunday, April 27, 2014 8:16 AM

All replies

• I have this same issue and I'll using the Lumia 1020
    Monday, April 28, 2014 4:31 PM
  • got the same problem on 920 8.1
    Tuesday, April 29, 2014 4:03 AM
  • Same problem here also, both on my PC with Socl and on my Lumia 720 with Blink. I closed my Socl account to start over and now it won't let me create a new account or use Blink. I've tried everything; deleted cookies, removed app permissions from my Microsoft account, restarted my browser, rebooted my PC, you name it. It would be nice to start using Blink again, it's such a good app. Any help much appreciated!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 8:28 AM
  • I also have same issue on Lumia 1520. Very frustrating, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but same error and now have lost all my pictures.
    Thursday, May 1, 2014 12:19 AM
  • 920 8.0 and can only see my cool Blinks on my phone.  I wish I could somehow export these as .gifs without having to go through some inane login to so.cl.
    Thursday, May 1, 2014 12:33 AM
  • Same login failure problem.  HTC 8x.  8.1

App seems to run fine on phone.  Am able to save stills and transfer to computer.

Saturday, May 3, 2014 4:46 PM
  • Hi,Sorry for the issues you are having with Blink, we are investigating into this issue. Could you confirm that you are still having this issue?

Thanks,

Blink Team.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014 6:45 PM
  • Yes, still having login problem.  Error message says, " Login failed, please try again".
    Wednesday, May 7, 2014 9:09 AM
  • YES, WE ARE STILL HAVING THIS STUPID ISSUE!!

Please FIX IT

Thursday, May 8, 2014 2:49 AM
  • Yes, still having the same issue with Blink and Socl. Apps and Web both affected.
    Thursday, May 8, 2014 10:59 PM
  • Still having issues signing in get error message
    Friday, May 9, 2014 3:15 AM
  • Having issue as well on Lumia 1520 8.1
    Saturday, May 10, 2014 11:39 PM
  • Am able to login now.  Just posted a blink to Facebook.  Thanks.
    Tuesday, May 13, 2014 7:20 AM
  • Hello,

Thanks for your patience, an update was pushed on 5/13/2014 (Monday) to the server side to potentially fix the login issues certain users have been experiencing. Please let us know if you are still experiencing login issues. If you still do, please send us a detailed set of steps you followed to encounter the issue so that we may try to reproduce this on our side.

Blink Team.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 9:48 PM
  • Still have the same error trying to sign in to Socl on the web. I get this page every time I try: http://www.so.cl/#/error - with the message "Sorry, but the page cannot be loaded or went missing". This is after deleting cookies, removing app permissions in my Microsoft account, re-starting my browser etc. Same problem in IE and Chrome, so not a browser issue. I closed my Socl account in order to simply start over and have been unable to re-join ever since. As for the Blink app, I now get an error message when I try to log-in: "Login failed, please try again". No "detailed steps" to report, I just downloaded Blink (on a newly refreshed/reset Lumia 720) and tried to log-in. I'm guessing this all has something to do with the fact that I closed my account on Socl.
    Monday, May 19, 2014 11:58 PM
  • Signing in fails for me too using Nokia Lumia 920.  Can sign into my socl account from my PC and from my phone if I go directly to the website.  If I try to sign in from the Blink app, app says Loading... then returns the message login failed.  Anybody know of possible fix yet?  I tried turning my phone all the way off and back on, but no luck.
    Wednesday, June 11, 2014 1:51 AM