Need help!!!!!!!!!!! RRS feed

• Question

•  

My subscription expired 1/2/08 and I had to renew my Windows Onecare.  I just did that and my status still says "RENEW".  I know this my be a stupid question, but how do I renew my subsciption???  Do I re-install the program??  If so, how do I go about doing that??? 

Thanks for your help!!!!

Sunday, January 6, 2008 9:09 PM

Answers

• How did you renew?

The path to renewal is to either click the link within OneCare and sign in and update your information and finally agree to purchase, or to go directly to http://billing.microsoft.com and selecting renew next to the OneCare subscription listed after signing in with your subscription LiveID. If you choose the latter route, you can provide payment information or you can select to use a PIN or Token, which is the retail product key if you purchased another box copy of OneCare.

Make sure that your date and time are correct on the PC, too. The subscription status can take up to 24 hours to update after you renew online.

-steve

Monday, January 7, 2008 6:15 PM

All replies

• How did you renew?

The path to renewal is to either click the link within OneCare and sign in and update your information and finally agree to purchase, or to go directly to http://billing.microsoft.com and selecting renew next to the OneCare subscription listed after signing in with your subscription LiveID. If you choose the latter route, you can provide payment information or you can select to use a PIN or Token, which is the retail product key if you purchased another box copy of OneCare.

Make sure that your date and time are correct on the PC, too. The subscription status can take up to 24 hours to update after you renew online.

-steve

Monday, January 7, 2008 6:15 PM
  •  

I have "renewed" and my status shows enabled, however, I'm still getting a warning that my subscription is going to exipre and it is now telling me that I'm not protected anymore. This has been going on for a month. Is there something that I need to be doing to make this work?
    Monday, January 7, 2008 6:35 PM