none
Social.technet.microsoft.com response time. RRS feed

• Question

• Is anyone else getting terrible response time? This just started within the last day or 2. A Fiddler trace shows that I am getting 2 minute response time to social.technet.microsoft.com. Response times to other sites are normal. I tried to upload an image of the trace but I get a gateway timeout error.

Windows 10 Home, Firefox, Edge and Chrome. I have cleared both the cache and cookies. Again all other web sites respond in a timely manner including TechNet.microsoft.com. 

Thursday, November 8, 2018 4:15 PM

Answers

All replies

• I've seen issues with forums application come and go over the last couple of months or so. You can report these issues you're seeing here using report a bug link under

TechNet Web Site Support and Feedback

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/cc512759.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Thursday, November 8, 2018 4:21 PM
  • MS must have rebooted the server farm, response time is back to normal now.  Thx. 
    Thursday, November 8, 2018 5:55 PM
  • well, till next time :-)

Thanks for reporting.
    I think we all see issues from time to time related to performance and reports here can help us to see it and report to the right team directly

signature   Ronen Ariely
     [Personal Site]    [Blog]    [Facebook]    [Linkedin]

Thursday, November 8, 2018 6:36 PM
  • Glad to hear.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Thursday, November 8, 2018 11:49 PM