none
Delete or edit locked thread for privacy reasons

Answers

• I didn't see an email. Could you check to see if something happened? I also checked my Spam folder.

Thanks!

Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Hi,

Hmm. That's weird. I sent it from my Hotmail account. I have resent it now. Its edprice at microsoft dot c o m, right?

Got it. Thanks!
    Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    • Marked as answer by VerbalMan Wednesday, October 26, 2011 8:38 AM
    Tuesday, October 25, 2011 5:14 PM

All replies

• Is there a way to delete or at least edit the following archived thread:

It looks like you used the same Live ID.   Have you tried using the Edit button yourself on it?   Essentially you just want to change your signature after the fact?

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 3:29 PM
  • Thank you for your reply,

Yes I have tried to do so, but the Thread is locked. There is no 'edit' button present as there is next to all my other posts, which I successfully edited. Yes, it is just essentially the signature I would like to change.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 6:05 AM
  • the Thread is locked

Ah.   Sorry I missed that.   Then that's what you should have emphasized in both your title and your opening description.  

Good luck

Robert
    ---

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 4:03 PM
  • the Thread is locked

Ah.   Sorry I missed that.   Then that's what you should have emphasized in both your title and your opening description.  

Good luck

Robert
    ---

Sorry, I just assumed people knew that archived Threads are locked, but anyway I have edited the title and description so accordingly. ;)

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 5:09 PM
  • We need to contact a forum Moderator, Administrator, or Owner. I am not a moderator on that forum.

One solution is for you to find someone who works at Microsoft and is a Moderator, Administrator, or Owner in that specific forum. Then email me their name (and the link where you found them), and I'll ask them to unlock or delete this thread. I'll also need you to send me a link to your profile.

Or you can find another way to contact them or make this request.

Email me at edprice at microsoft.

Thanks!

Thursday, October 20, 2011 5:51 PM
  • We need to contact a forum Moderator, Administrator, or Owner. I am not a moderator on that forum.

One solution is for you to find someone who works at Microsoft and is a Moderator, Administrator, or Owner in that specific forum. Then email me their name (and the link where you found them), and I'll ask them to unlock or delete this thread. I'll also need you to send me a link to your profile.

Or you can find another way to contact them or make this request.

Email me at edprice at microsoft.

Thanks!

Hi, I e-mailed you. :)
    Monday, October 24, 2011 8:28 AM
  • I didn't see an email. Could you check to see if something happened? I also checked my Spam folder.

Thanks!

Monday, October 24, 2011 11:25 PM

Thanks!

Hi,

Hmm. That's weird. I sent it from my Hotmail account. I have resent it now. Its edprice at microsoft dot c o m, right?

Tuesday, October 25, 2011 12:59 PM

Thanks!

Hi,

Got it. Thanks!
    • Marked as answer by VerbalMan Wednesday, October 26, 2011 8:38 AM
    Tuesday, October 25, 2011 5:14 PM
  • So, I assume that the problem has been taken care of, right?
    For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog
    Thursday, January 5, 2012 5:45 AM