poner una imagen que esta en una base de datos (como ruta) como la imagen de un boton RRS feed

• Question

• Good morning / Buenos dias,

At the end I will write my question in my native language because with online translator does not seem to translate what I want, so if someone who understands can read Spanish as I explain. My question is:

I have a database where the field "image" routes appear several images of products (coffee, muffin, bread ...) in several cells (all this is in the Window1). What I'm trying to make is that when you open the thumbnails appear ventana2 these products within buttons.

I had thought it could be done as follows when:

- 1st take a field query "image", but what should I be doing wrong because I get no results.

- 2nd after obtaining the query, trying to pass the query to the image of the button (but still do not know how).

Tell them I'm learning to program and still I find it hard, I hope that you still keep with me. Thank you very much.

--------------------------------------------

Al final voy a escribir mi duda en mi lenguaje nativo porque con el traductor en linea no me parece que traduce lo que quiero, para que si alguien que entienda el español lo pueda leer tal y como me explico. Mi duda es la siguiente:

Tengo una base de datos en la que en el campo "imagen" aparecen las rutas de varias imagenes de productos (cafe, bollo, pan...) en varias celdas (todo esto esta en la ventana1).  Lo que intento hacer es que al abrir la ventana2 aparezcan las imagenes de esos productos dentro de botones.

Yo habia pensado que se podria hacer de la siguente manera:

- 1º sacar una consulta del campo "imagen", pero lo debo de estar haciendo mal porque no obtengo resultados.

- 2º una vez obtenida la consulta, intentar pasar la consulta a la imagen del boton (pero todavia no se como).

Deciros que estoy aprendiendo a programar y todavia me cuesta mucho, espero que tengais paciencia conmigo. Muchas gracias.

• Moved by Amanda Zhu Friday, August 30, 2013 6:37 AM not sure where the thread belongs to
    Thursday, August 22, 2013 8:37 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I am afraid that the issue is out of support range of VS General Question forum which mainly discusses WPF & SL designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System and Visual Studio Editor.

Are you developing with Visual Studio? Which project/application are you working with? Is your database the SQL Server database?

Please provide us more information so that we can check if this case can be moved to a more appropriate forum.

Best regards,

Amanda Zhu <THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Friday, August 23, 2013 7:07 AM
  • Hello,

Perhaps ask in the SQL Server Tools forum

Hola,

Quizá preguntar en el forode herramientasde SQL Server

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

My Blog: http://unlockpowershell.wordpress.com
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ("6B61726C6D69747363686B65406D742E6E6574"-split"(?<=\G.{2})",19|%{[char][int]"0x$_"})

Tuesday, September 3, 2013 3:02 PM